Baking away, intro of myself




     Hello everyone, my name is Chasity. I love to cook though I will be the first to admit that not everything I do turns out! In fact I tend to have a lot of disasters but along the way I learn new recipes and I learn what not to do! These are some recipes I want to share with you that have turned out. Occasionally I will post a blog or two about the disasters! Especially if they are miserable fails. If you cant laugh and cry in the kitchen you just are not loving the cooking your doing. I put a lot of love into the food I make so I do shed a tear when it fails!

      I have committed myself to baking new recipes every chance I get and to try new cooking recipes. I am a mother of two wonderful girls with a little one on the way! I want to be a better cook so they have good foods to enjoy that are not over processed and laced with ridiculous amounts of sugars that take away from the goodness! I love making memories with my children and cooking and baking together is something we love to do. I am not great at all cooking but I am not going to give up till I have reached a level that I love. I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I enjoy making the recipes and writing about them! In a few short months I will also have this blog linked up with my YouTube page where I plan on uploading videos to some of the blogs! Happy reading and eating my fellow foodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment